We are shaped by the character of God and so we are a biblical, vibrant and a missional expression of Christianity.
We are confident in sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with others and intentional in growing disciples who live their whole life for God’s glory. We are Anglican in character and align with the majority of Anglicans around the globe.
All are welcome in the name of our Lord Jesus who gave his life that “whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” — John 3:16
Everyone is welcome at Hope Church. Whatever your season of life, whatever struggle you find yourself in you are welcome and we want to walk alongside you. Our prayer is that you will experience the love of God, hear the word of the Gospel in Jesus Christ, be transformed by God’s Holy Spirit; and live as God created you to live in union with Him.
Hope church exist to share the hope we have found in Jesus Christ with you and bring glory to God in the process. There is a wonderful description of how this happens in Paul’s letter to the Romans in the bible where he states: And we boast in the hope of the glory of God….. ‘And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.’ We want to share that hope with you.
We expect God will powerfully grow our church fellowship, spiritually and numerically. We believe we are part of a bigger move of God’s Spirit to faithfully extend his mission. As such we believe that in a few years time Hope Church will be planting another church.
- Biblical (proclaiming the word of God as revealed in scripture)
- Intergenerational (raising up a new generation of disciples who proclaim Christ faithfully)
- Missional (reaching the lost, the poor and the marginalised in our city)
- Cross-Cultural (engaging with all cultures who God brings us into contact with)
- Vocational (equipping our people to serve God in the work place)
- Spiritual Growth (growing disciples in the grace and knowledge of our saviour)
- Church Planting (by God’s grace, committed to planting congregations and churches)
Interview with Stu Crosson discussing worship at Hope Church.
Want to learn more about who we are?